UPDATE: More translation time!

Peter van Egdom p.van.egdom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:05:16 UTC 2006

Hello Paul,

Just a quick note to say that I already made use of the extra time to
further translate the release notes to Dutch; tonight "nl.po" went :

from : 326 translated messages, 16 fuzzy translations, 453
untranslated messages.
to: 406 translated messages, 389 untranslated messages.

Okay, not quiet there yet, tomorrow evening I'll do some QA on the
existing "nl.po" and hope to translate some more strings.

Regards,

  - Peter van Egdom

<snip>
> WHAT WE COULD USE FROM YOU:
>
> (Other than the translation, of course!)  Just a quick reply to this
> message.  Let us know if you think you can finish the remaining work in
> that time.  If you don't think this is a good idea, you don't have to do
> anything extra.  But if you want some extra time, and will use it,
> please let us know as soon as you can!
<snip>