Brazilian Portuguese Translation for RELEASE NOTES (FC6)

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at
Wed Oct 4 08:59:45 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Just to inform you that the release notes for FC6 is now translated to
Brazilian Portuguese and is commited to the CVS (both i18n and fedora-docs).
In this last day, it will be only revision.

The .po file is on the CVS, and a built draft is available in the following

When the revision is completed, I'll inform again.

Oh, and sorry for being such a lazy ass this time :-)

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds