Fedora Core Installation Guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:10:08 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 17:16 +0000, Boris Becker wrote:
> >Hi at all.
> >I completed translation of "Fedora Core Installation Guide" and I commit
> >it 3 days ago.
> >In:
> >http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/install-guide/fc6/
> >there are only "en" and "pt" versions; what's about "it" version?
> >Thanks, Guido.-
> >

> I finished transation to Spanish a very long time ago and it is not there
> either.

Your translations are in the i18n system and someone has to move them
manually to our Docs CVS for building.  Then, the publishing also has to
be done manually.  We like people to update
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/PublishQueue when a
translation is finished.  Otherwise we have no good way of knowing when
you're done with a translation.  You can even send mail to the list like
this to let us know, if editing the wiki is not an option for you.  I
will get both of these up today.  Thanks!