Installation Guide POT

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:52:31 UTC 2006

Hi Chester,

That was weird. I updated and updated and all I got was v1.2. I had to check
out the whole directory from scratch to get v1.4. I realized I had managed
to get a sticky tag on it somehow and it refused to check out anyting newer.
Well now it works anyway. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

/Magnus

This is what I got:
[magnus at localhost install-guide]$ cvs status -v fedora-install-guide.pot
File: fedora-install-guide.pot  Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.2
   Repository revision: 1.2     /usr/local/CVS/install-guide/po/fedora-
install-guide.pot,v
   Sticky Tag:          1.2
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)