desc and sumary in an html

Boris Becker beckerde at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:04:23 UTC 2006

I found it useful to search in the desc file for a specific package that has
a functionality that I need for a specific job.
I learned a lot just by translating those strings. I knew packages that I
did not know they exists, although, I am a Red Hat user since version 3.1.
I think it would be very useful to have an html version of the combined desc
and summary files, together with the package name and version in the way
anaconda shows them.
But in one file or no more than 4 files, in the wiki, so one can look for
something by using Ctrl-F in that/those file(s), or by using the search
utility in the wiki.
Maybe what I am asking for is already made, if so, it is hard for me to find
it, give me the link.
If not, please consider creating an html file from the desc and summary file
for their respective languages to put it on the Fedora wiki.

Kind regards,

Domingo Becker
Spanish