rhn-client-tools strings

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Tue Oct 31 05:29:35 UTC 2006

Dana Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:43:30 +0100, Boris Becker <beckerde at hotmail.com>
napisali ste:

Indeed. My previous question is in fact incorrectly put. In fact, looks
like longer sentences are offten split over several strings. I opened up
in POedit, and it was not obvious at first, since POedit sorts the string
by status.

Sombody should "modernize" this file. Is it possible before we start on it?

cheers!