Installation Guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:55:07 UTC 2006

The Installation Guide (IG) POT is ready for import into the translation
system.  Mr. Alam will hopefully retrieve the POT and bring it into the
Translation CVS system immediately.

 We ask that all translators work in the normal Translation CVS channels
to do IG translation until September 7th.  At that time, we will get PO
files back from the Translation project for import into our CVS, and
resume work there.

We do not expect major changes to the IG after this point, with the
possible exception of input from the Anaconda (installation program)
team.  Thank you all for your excellent work at making Fedora such an
international success, and best wishes!