INTEREST: Assamese (as) (need to include)

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 06:01:43 UTC 2006

Hi

I want to make welcome to Assamese Team (as), which make
backdoor entry in project. Our process is to add New langauge
by sending message to Translation Mailing list mailing list first

New Team start working on Translation without make announcement
on mailing list.

Please always send mail to mailing list first, so that community
as well as Developer get aware about new language. You can
get information on following page

http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

************

Offer interest in Assamese (as)

Please email fedora-trans-list (use the link provided and leave the
subject line intact), and let us know how you'd like to contribute to
the Assamese translation of the Fedora Project.

*************

You will get above message only if your langauge is not in language list

and I request Assamese Translator to update file as it has Error as
following, which may break package building.
------------
aalam at aalam anaconda]$ msgfmt -cvv as.po
as.po:453: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does
not match
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

thanks and best of luck

--