Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 13:06:57 UTC 2006

Diego Búrigo Zacarão ??????:
> Hello,
>
> I know that auto uptade of po by pot is too hard to be done, then a
> script to help was created. :)
> The idea of merge script is become easier job of maintainer of the
> fedora localization, updating *all* .po files when running it. So,
> we(brazilian team) are running this script periodically(Each
> localization maintainer can do it) to fix this update .po problem.

Diego,

That's really good that your team is active & running the automerge
script periodically, so you guys don't have any issues. But, what about
those languages for which localization maintainers are changing
frequently. Every time, we have to inform the new language maintainers
about this automerge script, which is not a wise solution. So, i am
requesting this task for the Fedora Localization Maintainer to do.

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel