Re(2): Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:47:46 UTC 2006

I agree with your pain. I was surprised that I had to do this manually
too... Took me a whole day.

Yes, we Swedish are special so we have more lines... ;-)  No, it should be
the same lines for all languages I think...
I have updated all pot files and then updated all po files. That should come
to 14621 I think (as of yesterday at least)...
But I might have done something wrong... Maybe using too new pot files or
something.. Anyone knows the correct number?
Renato, check your "switchdesk" pot file and see how many lines it has...
Mine has 9 more than yours...

If you are more translators than one, it is even more important to have
up-to-date files. Imagine 10 translators merging the po file at the same
time. Ouch... This have to be done automatic I think...

Just look at the status page... Everyone has different number of messages so
it is quite obvious it doesn't work as it is. What is the use of having
half-translated po files that match an old version...?

/Magnus.