Fedora tools don't give credits to translators

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Tue Sep 26 10:56:56 UTC 2006

Dana Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:20:20 +0200, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
napisali ste:

Hi,

Well, I guess it's to late for this release, but you could do something
like

1. separate modul named "credits"; it will contain a list of all
translatable stuff, followed by separate lines for:
- name(s)
- e-mail addresses
- URL of localization project

or

2. Adding above lines into each individual translatable modul (POT/PO)

I think second method would be most stable (translating, coding...)
Both methods would require some additional coding, but it would be very
nice to have ones name somewhere, at least as a meaning to get feedback
 from users.

Best regards
Renato Pavicic
Croatia

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006