DocsProject common entities -- problem with translations?

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:36:06 UTC 2007

Swedish (sv) is ok, if it is only trademarks and product names (that should
not be translated anyway). The name does not change in Swedish. However,
"The Fedora Docs Project is good." would be
"Fedora Docs Project är bra."
in Swedish since the "The" does not exist in Swedish.

My guess is that this gives more headache than it is worth, unless you plan
to change the Fedora-name into something else in the future...

-Magnus.