A bit of away time

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Apr 15 19:56:13 UTC 2007

Hey all.

Just a quick notice to say that for the following 2 months I'll be away from
Fedora and mailing lists due to a pile of work and a ton of upcoming stuff
(thesis writing, big trip, GSoC, blah).

This is done to ensure that after this period I'll still have the little hair
I'm left with. Not that it will do much help, but one can only hope.

I'll try to pop-in every now and then with comments but avoid actual work and
regular updates. For FDSCo, if my presence is needed for a meeting or my opinion
for a matter, you guys just give a shout.

Awaiting to return in full throttle again in the summer with the GSoC project.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/