String Change: anaconda

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 15:17:43 UTC 2007

Due to a few things, I've just committed an update to anaconda's pot
file which adds a few strings.  Part of it was things which should have
been but weren't already being marked for translation, one is adding a
better message for an error case and we also got to fully translated for
another language and so had to add it to the language list.

Apologies for the lateness, but we'll be pulling and building anaconda
still for a while after test4 so it hopefully won't cause any big
problems.

Jeremy