l18n signup doesn't accept my pub ssh key. Help!

مصطفے قاسم alajal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:53:51 UTC 2007

On 8/20/07, Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2007/8/20, مصطفے قاسم <alajal at gmail.com>:
> > Hello!
> >           I am new at l10n project. I was trying to follow the steps
> written
> > in TQSG about signup at l18n signup page
> > http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup.I did what is
> > described in the TQSG's step 2.2. Accounts for Software Translation. But
> at
> > the sigup page when i past my pub ssh key it returns me an error saying
> that
> > my ssh key is not valid. Please help me in this matter. I've attached my
> pub
> > ssh key file.
> >

> I don't think you have to go there.
>
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org is the right place, and fedora
> account and cvsl10n group is the only thing needed.
>

> --
> bbbush ^_^

I was following the Links  in the New Translator column to learn basics of
translation at Translation Wiki http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N . So in
the Translation Quick Start Guide, they wrote

2.2. Accounts for Software Translation

To participate in the Fedora Project as a translator you need an account.
You can apply for an account at http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/.
You need to provide a user name, an email address, a target language — most
likely your native language — and the public part of your SSH key.

So, when i go there and fill the form it given me the error that my ssh
public key is not valid.

so, do you mean that i didn't need to follow this step?
--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan

Registered Linux User# 441709.