l18n signup doesn't accept my pub ssh key. Help!

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 05:05:50 UTC 2007

2007/8/20, مصطفے قاسم <alajal at gmail.com>:

> I want to work in URDU language translation and URDU has no team. I am the
> first one to start it. But I am confused that how to start working in
> Documents or Software or Wiki Translation. I hadn't used CVS so confused
> what it is actually and how to properly use it.

Then it is most important to find the right one to help you. Stay at
#fedora-websites, #fedora-admin, #fedora-docs, #fedora-trans and ask
everyone, and read wiki pages as much as possible.

What is your preferred locale? Please refer to this page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages (link to rfc3066/ISO 639)
instead of "URDU".

To translate docs, you have to ask DocsProject member to add your
language. Paul W. Frields or Karsten Wade may help.

To translate wiki, you have to ask a website/infrastructure maintainer
to add your localeDict to the wiki system. I think Thomas Chung could
help you to do that.

To translate software, I don't know who can help to add a new team on
http://translate.fedoraproject.org . I am looking for that too.

When you are ready (found your preferred locale and team and those
maintainers have setup proper environments for you), read this page to
commit your translation: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tools

--
bbbush ^_^