I Have problem with cvs

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 12:46:09 UTC 2007

Hi Ehsan,
On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 11:04 +0330, Ehsan Golpayegani wrote:
> [root at localhost ~]# cvs -z9 up
>  Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_dsa':
>  cvs update: nothing known about .Trash
>  ssh: connect to host cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: No route to host
>  cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
> if any)

This is most likely a temporary condition at SourceForge's side. For me,
cvs.sourceforge.net works now, please try again. If it does not work,
please try "traceroute cvs.sourceforge.net" to investigate the network
problems.

>  and this
>
>  [root at localhost po]# cvs add fa.po
>  cvs [server aborted]: "add" requires write access to the repository

The error message is saying it all. What repository is it -- are you
supposed to have a write access there?

> how can i solve this problem ?

Please let me know if this helped you to solve the problems.

Regards,