help: make error on release-notes
Paul W. Frields
stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:29:52 UTC 2007
On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 20:39 +0900, Hyuugabaru wrote:
> Hi, all
> When I finished the translation of release-notes/devel/po/ja.po,
> I tried to make html files and failed with messages below.
> I couldn't find "ArchSpecific.xml:105" on pot/po file, and
> couldn't find errors releted to "ArchSpecific.xml" and "listitem"
> in the po file.
> What is wrong? Is there any key-word to pin-point the bug?
> I have no way to find and correct the error and already committed to the cvs.
> Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry I didn't catch up on this list earlier, my apologies! The
problem was actually in the original en_US version, and I've now fixed
it. Thank you for catching the error.
Paul W. Frields, RHCE http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/attachments/20071210/5018d70c/attachment.bin
More information about the trans