self introduction

Kjartan Maraas kmaraas at broadpark.no
Mon Dec 17 11:04:39 UTC 2007

Hi.

I finally went through all the to become an official contributor so I
just wanted to complete the procedure with a short self introduction
here.

I've been translating RHL/Fedora to norwegian bokmål since the late
nineties and have done the same for GNOME since it started. I've also
been involved in general module maintenance for a couple of the modules
in the GNOME platform and other things like bug triaging, sysadmin work,
release team etc.

I plan on adding myself as coordinator for the Norwegian team(s) as soon
as I get added to the EditGroup on the wiki.

Cheers
Kjartan