system-config-users

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:25:00 UTC 2007

Spanish should use the same as catalan:

"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n!=1;\n"

Regards!

2007/2/3, Renato Pavičić <repavici at globalnet.hr>:
> Dana Sat, 03 Feb 2007 15:24:18 +0100, Boris Becker <beckerde at hotmail.com>

> >> One more question, ragarding (this line also has plural option):
> >>
> >> "I won't delete %(user)s's home directory ('%(homedir)s') due to this
> >> reason:\n"
> >> "%(reason)s"
> >>
> > The line I am talking about is 195 in es.po.
> > It has the string "I won't delete %(user)s's ..." from
> > ../src/mainWindow.py:646 with a msgid_plural variant.
> > My poEdit (the fc6 and w version) can not handle it.
> > It seems it has been generated with a tool newer than poEdit.
> > If I translate it by hand, poEdit still shows it as with bad token,
> > although i18n.redhat shows it 'finished'.
>
> Hi, I've just checked your es.po with text editor. You have missing plural
> forms (need to be correctly defined so plurals could work and show up in
> POedit.
>
> Go to:
> Catalog - Settings - Plural forms
> or open with text editor
>
> Not sure with spannish, but in Coratian it looks like this:
> "Plural-Forms: nplurals=3; plural=n%10==1 && n%100!=11 ? 0 :  n%10>=2 &&
> n%10<=4 && (n%100<10 || n%100>=20) ? 1 : 2;;\n"
>
> This line appears as a last line in PO file header
>
> BR
> Renato

> Best regards,
> Renato Pavicic
>
> mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
> also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
> homepage: www.translator-shop.org
>
> Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Pink Floyd | Brain Damage | Dark side of the moon