fedora-meeting time

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:57:39 UTC 2007

I've been in #fedora-meeting this morning (11:00 UTC, 8:00 Bs As).
I had a summary to give there.

11:25 UTC I received an email telling the meeting has been postponed.

2 possible solutions:

1. An email in fedora-trans-list saying it will be postponed with al
least 24 hours in advance, so we can reschedule our daily work.

2. Nominate someone to be the replacement for the person who will lead
the meeting, in case of the first one fail to be there, the meeting
will take place. For this, it will be necessary to have a summary for
every topic in the agenda at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings. This may result in a
saving of time at the meeting.

Any comments ?