Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Thomas Canniot mrtom at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 20 22:58:37 UTC 2007

Le Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:09:49 +0200,
"Arangel Angov" <ufo at linux.net.mk> a écrit :

> > Those modules moved, along with others, to hosted.fedoraproject.org.
> >
> > You can get to them through:
> >
> > http://translate.fedoraproject.org.

The question is more : how to commit them and tell the maintainer that
the translation is done?
I spoke with Dimitri tonight about this. I think it would be a bad idea
to leave these po there (on translate.fp.org) and not care about them
before transifex is ready. I also think it would be a bad idea to
impose again the choices of developers on translators by having
multiple ways to commit po files.
We are using cvs right now. Dimitri suggested to list the po on
translate.fedoraproject.org.
Once done, we could upload them on cvs.fedoraproject.org and tells the
maintainers about the situation.

No other po should be moved to translate.fedoraproject.org from now, or
it will be a real mess to manage.

What do you think ?