Self-Introduction: Subir Pradhanang
subirbp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:21:58 UTC 2007
* Full legal name: Subir Bahadur Pradhanang
* City, Country: Kathmandu, Nepal
* Profession or Student status: Senior Developer
* Company, School, or other affiliation: Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya 
* You and the Fedora Project
- What other projects would you be interesting in working with?
(Docs, Websites, etc)
- Anything else you'd like to do?
- Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project
* Historical qualifications
- What other projects or translations have you worked on in the past?
Member of Development team of NepaLinux , Nepali language
coordinator for OpenOffice.org, KDE, GNOME, etc.
- What level and type of computer skills do you have? RHCE
- What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User
interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills),
* GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub 1024D/F48AEEB4 2007-07-24 [expires: 2008-07-23]
Key fingerprint = 2B94 357F 9A51 82D0 D788 FCFE 4C1D 7EF9 F48A EEB4
uid Subir Pradhanang (Free/Open Source Projects)
<subirbp at gmail.com>
sub 2048g/C15D0D77 2007-07-24 [expires: 2008-07-23]
I would like to take up the role of a Maintainer/Coordinator for
Nepali language and have included XML snippet of the information for
the following files as per
<!-- ne translation coordinator -->
<email>subirbp at gmail.com</email>
More information about the trans