Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jul 31 03:25:38 UTC 2007

O/H Magnus Larsson έγραψε:
> So different project use different VCS? And you have to have an account
> on each of them OR use Transifex (which is in "early stage"...)? Is this
> correct?

Right. The first part of the sentence was true before as well -- different
projects had their PO files hosted in different VCSs (the Docs project comes in
mind). It's just that now we (will) have a tool to bridge this gap and enable
both translators and developers to live happily ever after :)

Of course, nobody stops us (or someone from the team to be more specific) from
temporarily dumping all the PO files that interest the FLP in `/cvs/l10n` until
we deploy Transifex.

We're in a testing phase right now. Drop by #fedora-l10n if you'd like to help
test it in the next few days. ;-)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos