What's the future for translation inside the FP ?

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Fri Jun 8 15:12:38 UTC 2007

Le Friday 08 June 2007 16:42:00 Miloš Komarčević, vous avez écrit :

> > I'm trying to write a such script (a shell script that write the script
> > to use to checkout) since yesterday.
> > I just launch it, it seems it is possible but I get some errors and
> > couldn't get 5 modules.

Humm...
I forgot to say that the script is for the "translate" module, not for the
documentation.

> These are probably problems with pot files having different names to
> module names in cvs.
>
> There was a similar script around a while ago by the Ukranian team:
>
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/fedora

The requested URL /~lvm/fedora-cvs/fedora-cvs-0.3.tar.gz was not found on this
server. ;-)

> I've updated it for the purposes of the Serbian team. Please feel free
> to pick it for ideas:
>
> http://fedora.prevod.org/alati/updatetrans

In fact, my script is based on the following command:

cvs co -c

that list all the avaliable modules on the cvs and I try to parse the
translate module

Regards,
Alain
--