a question

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:31:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 00:08 +0800, gsm1011 wrote:
> Dear Administrator,
> Well, I am fresh to this. So I want to know if I want to contribute
> the the fedora community, or exactly say I want to translate something
> for the community, what shall I do ? Could you please give me a step
> by step guidance? Thank you very much!
> gsm1011
> 20070622

I think you will find what you need if you start here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

If you find a step or information you do not understand, please ask a
specific question here, and I'm sure the friendly translators will be
glad to help.