Help translating some terms on rhn-client-tools

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:02:46 UTC 2007

> If you aren't able to thank people who try to help you, perhaps you can't
> get
> more help...
> Don't expect to have any help from me.
> I spent more than one hour to try to help you on system-printer-config
> without
> any answer from your.
>
> Everybody who answer my question have my thanks.
> That is respect.
> --

Oops,
Several times I did not thank to people who helped me in this list.
The reason is I considered unnecessary to spend a message just to say thanks
because it would use other translators' time to read it.
Would we agree that if a 'thanks' message or any other does not come after a
help message it is because it was helpful and thanks are given ?

Domingo
es