INTEREST: Tigrinya (ti)

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:57:21 UTC 2007

Hi Ibrahim!

Welcome to the team. Take a look at

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en/sn_accounts.html.

There you will find information about how to request CVS access for PO
translation. However, take into account that in the next months, all
translations will be hosted on a different system; you will have to
get an account on cvs.fedoraproject.org. This page describes the steps
in order to get cvs access there and some additional accounts
(bugzilla, wiki, etc.):

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation

Also, you will have to request access to 'cvsdocs' in order to
localize some other documentation elements.

Don't hesitate to ask any question! Good luck :) .

2007/5/7, ibrahim mahfuz <mahfuzdinish at yahoo.com>:
> hi
>
> i have already registered in fodera translation for tigrinya (ti).
> i need to start the translation right away. so please give me a way to
> access the .po files.
>

> cheers
>
> mahfuz ibrahim

Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com