POT/PO update for release notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:24:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 18:09 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I just made a final update of the POT for the release-notes module.  No
> more changes will be made before I pick up the completed PO files on
> Wednesday, November 7, at approximately 2359 UTC.  At that time I will
> roll everything into a zero-day fedora-release-notes RPM package update
> for F-8.

Sorry to reply to myself, but I wanted to note that there is a 1-string
update to the F-8 branches of the following modules as well:

about-fedora
homepage
readme
readme-burning-isos
readme-live-image

I copied the string from the release-notes module so it wouldn't cost
much extra work for translators.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/