i18n.redhat.com CVS doesn't work

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 13:50:45 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 10:50 +0200, Ville-Pekka Vainio wrote:
> Wasn't anaconda moved to fedoraproject.org? Probably since then I haven't been
> able to check out the elvis CVS.

Yes.  As the bug which got cc'd to the list said, anaconda (as well as a
pile of related packages) are in the process of being moved over to
git.fedoraproject.org.  There's one or two steps still left to get the
translation pieces up and running, but Mike is taking a few days off
since he got married over the weekend :-)

Should be back up by the beginning of next week if not before

Jeremy