FYI for any outstanding pirut translations

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 15:05:37 UTC 2007

FYI -- I'm planning to move pirut to be hosted under
git.fedoraproject.org rather than on elvis tomorrow.  At that point,
translation commits will need to go through transifex rather than to
elvis.  So if you have outstanding changes, it's probably good to get
them in before the switchover just to avoid any problems.  Or if you
think this is an awful idea, let me know that also :-)

I'll send another mail tomorrow after the actual switch has occurred.

Jeremy