Self-Introduction: Antonio Russo

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:38:44 UTC 2007

2007/10/15, Antonio Russo <arussoni at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Antonio Russo, I'm from Venezuela, I´ve been using Fedora since
> core 5 (2 years ago), currently I have Fedora Core 6 in a desktop and Fedora
> 7 running in a HP pavilion laptop. I can help to the project translating
> documentation from english to spanish.

Antonio,
welcome aboard !

First of all, subscribe to fedora-trans-es @ rh  list.
See at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/ the current docs set of interest.
>From top-docs, the status of install-guide is install-guide-es: 1084/25/50/
You may start there, because it's important to have it finished before
F8 release next month.

I also need help with desc and summary modules at
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status (select spanish).

Feel free to ask for help at fedora-trans-es AT redhat list (in spanish).

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)