IMPORTANT: Release Notes work

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:29:32 UTC 2007

Last night I took copies of current PO and built the new
fedora-release-notes-8.0.0-1 package for F-8.  I also created branches
in all the release notes component pieces (about-fedora, homepage,
readme, readme-live-image, readme-burning-isos, release-notes) for F-8.

Here's what you as a translator need to know:

* The F-8 branch is where you should continue working to complete any
translation you have left for these modules, to be included in the
zero-day update for Fedora 8.

* You are welcome to include these changes in the devel branch as well,
and in fact this is probably a good idea.  Eventually the devel branch
is where we will start work for the F-9 release notes, around February
or March 2008.

* Remember that you can check out these branches directly.  For
instance:

$ export CVSROOT=:ext:username at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
$ cvs co about-fedora-F-8      # *OR*: cvs co about-fedora-devel

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/