meeting

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 10:54:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am not able to attend the meeting sorry, but added some agenda.
I hope that anyone in this list can keep rolling a ball together.

# TQSG splitting task completed, encourage yourself to declair any
chapter you can update.
Anyone raise a hand? I know someone who are very kind and made a patch
to update a part of Chapter2. See bug#228872.

# The usage of transifex, how can I checkout/commit via transifex?
I am in trouble to find clear instruction for translator in the mailing
list how to use transifex and access various packages for especially
updating TQSG purpose. It is great timing to know, so that the guide
also should be updated. If it is there, pardon me my laziness and
greatly appreciated to direct me.

ciao from downunder
noriko