Comps and comps-legacy stats on translate.fp.o

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Sep 9 01:36:00 UTC 2007

Στις 09-09-2007, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 01:06 +0100, ο/η Miloš Komarčević
έγραψε:
> On 9/8/07, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
> > Στις 08-09-2007, ημέρα Σαβ, και ώρα 23:05 +0100, ο/η Miloš Komarčević
> > έγραψε:
> > > Is it just me, or are the stats for comps and comps-legacy mixed up on
> > > the FLP website?
> >
> > They are correct AFAICT. The comps module hosted on elvis is deprecated
> > and kept only for RHEL. The current ones are those on the Fedora CVS.
>
> Sure, but [...]
> The mixup is definitely there - either in module naming, or in their
> description/location, or in my head ;)

I think we both agree that we should translate comps @ cvs.fpo:/cvs/pkgs
and that the other one (comps @ elvis, named comps-legacy) is
deprecated. :)

Now, the statistics are a bit broken so don't rely on them to compare.
Just make sure you translate the module at /cvs/extras. I'll try to find
some time in the next days to look into the broken statistics.. *sigh*

> > We enabled access on '/cvs/pkgs/comps' some days ago [1]. If it doesn't
> > work, give a shout.
>
> Seems to work ok, thanks! First time I see messages about obtaining a
> lock on the file though...

Is the output of a VCS operation on a module on /cvs/docs different than
on one on /cvs/pkgs? If yes, maybe opening a ticket on infra with the
outputs could shed some light on the case.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/