Fwd: Spanish language laptops

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:08:55 UTC 2007

> I copy Marco Gritti, who maintains 5 of the OLPC packages and has been
> spearheading the use of fedora translation here, and Domingo Becker, who
> is coordinating the Spanish translation team across Fedora:
>    http://translate.fedoraproject.org/people/mpg
>    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DomingoBecker
>
> For instance, you can see the olpc-sugar package here:
>  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/olpc-sugar
>
> and can download the 'POT file' from there:
>  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/olpc-sugar.master/olpc-sugar.master.pot
>
> Marco & Domingo : is there a web interface for translation/review?

translate.fedoraproject.org would be the one.

> what is the best way to upload a new po file? I know that some people are posting
> bugs to OLPC's ticket tracker:
>  http://tinyurl.com/ytljeq

I don't know if this is possible by now.
It is better to check out via cvs and after translating check back in.
I asked this before, and I got this answer
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2007-June/msg00109.html

I am still waiting for the possibility to upload translated po files
through the web interface. This would be possible in the coming days.

Hernan, please join fedora-trans-es at rh.c so we can discuss this issue
with the rest of the Fedora spanish team.

regards

Domingo Becker