FLP Meeting 2007-09-11 Summary

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Sep 11 19:58:14 UTC 2007

Attendees:
----------

      * Marek Mahut - sk
      * loupgaroublond
      * DiegoZacarao (pt_BR)
      * vpv
      * GeroldKa
      * couf
      * DimitrisGlezos (el)

      * TQSG was updated (noriko). Feel free to provide feedback and/or
        add content directly to the files.
      * Transifex
              * Now live at [1]. We've enabled smolt and revisor.
              * Everyone, please commit as many stuff as possible in the
                next 1-2 days to make sure everything works as it should
              * In a few days I believe we'll be ready to move it on
                translate.fpo. Build some more admin stuff (editing,
                monitoring) [glezos]
      * Meeting next week (18 September) as usual
      * From then, we'll start having bi-weekly meetings (objections?)

[1]: http://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/