Transifex Live -- please test

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Sep 13 03:25:37 UTC 2007

Hi all.

Since yesterday, we have been adding some live/actual modules on our
Transifex instance. Yay! Right now we've got smolt and revisor, both on
non-CVS repositories, accepting translations, and we'll incrementally
add more:

  https://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/

Any translator (member of cvsl10n) can login to the application and
submit a translation to the registered modules. The more people test
these, the quicker we'll be able to say "OK, we are ready to add more
modules". :)

So, can some of you please submit some stuff on the live modules and
play around? I'll keep an eye on the logs in case some error shows up.
Please report problems with bug reports:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Localization&component=Website

In the mean time, I'll contact the OLPC folks to setup some of their
modules on our transifex instance. It's a great opportunity for us to
jump right in and help the translation of OLPC: it's for a good cause
and the strings are so few.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos