Default console font

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:11:18 UTC 2007

Hi Alexandru,

On 9/15/07, Alexandru Szasz <alex at maimult.ro> wrote:
> 2007/9/15, Alexandru Szasz <alex at maimult.ro>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a possibility to change the default language code according
> > to the language ?
> >
> > --
> > Alexandru Szasz
> >

> Sorry, I meant change the default font according to the language.

You can set your console font in /etc/sysconfig/i18n after
installation. (Don't know if system-config-language changes the
console font, in which case you have to ask for that association to be
fixed up).

If you want this supported during installation, you have to ask
anaconda maintainers via a bug report to change the assigned console
font for your locale.

Although, long term, it seems to me it is best to fix up the problem
at the source and have latarcyrheb-sun16 support Romanian properly,
i.e. file a bug report for kbd.

Best regards,
Miloš