Could you mind to help TQSG update?

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 09:56:43 UTC 2007

Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> On 9/17/07, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi
<snip>

> Well, I was trying to involve in this step but my office work get overloaded
> :| ..so, I became silent member for now... I was thinking about adding
> "Introduction" chapter in which we represent the big picture of FLP. How the
> project is running and organized! How people are working and taking
> responsibilities! , so a newbie can easily make a clear big picture of the
> project and can see where he is standing right now and where and how he can
> move further.... second when we say the word translation we mean read/write
> minimum 2 languages with ur Fedora box. So, a guide on how to set up SCIM
> for ur work is also needed to include for guidance of newbie.

Wow, it sounds fantastic!
I like you to go ahead. There is Introduction.xml existed which is very
small at the moment, so you can just grab it and add/edit the content.
Is any chance you can describe your plan at here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks/TQSG?

It seems that this chapter can expand to contain several sections.
If you feel that your improvement can be bigger, we even can split the
task per section basis along your input making each task lighter but
faster. How you think?

noriko