More modules on transifex

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 08:06:35 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> Στις 20-09-2007, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 15:32 +1000, ο/η Noriko Mizumoto
> έγραψε:
>> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> I've added some more non-CVS modules on transifex, which seem to be
>>> working properly:
>>>
>>>   http://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/
>> Yp, I see more today.
>> I've tried to commit im-chooser for ja, but got an error 'There was a
>> technical error with your submission'. Do I need to file a bug?
>
> Judging from the logs, you tried adding a new file named 'ja.po', right?
> If the problem is what I think, try naming the new file 'po/ja.po', like
> the other files in the list, in order to match the module's file-filter
> mentioned on the top of the page.
>
> Hope this helps.

Umm... not really adding a new file, as ja.po has already existed.
I got a file from http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/im-chooser.
First I've tried to overwrite (select from dropdown menu) 'po/ja.po'
with im-chooser.trunk.ja.po after modifying (this is the name when I
downloaded).
Then I realized that the file name can be wrong, and tried with ja.po
(changed the file name).
Both got same error, see the bug#297511.

I've also tried to ADD a NEW file for 'smolt', as there is no ja.po for
smolt. And it failed. I will look closer on this tomorrow, and may file
a bug if necessary.

Thank you so much looking after this problem, Dimitris!

noriko