All Modules

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 02:03:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

To grab a picture clearer myself, I have categorized the modules for FC
by studying the following three urls. I hope that I could list up ALL
modules. They are moving from one category to another along to Demitris
team's effort as well the package maintainers' decision. So this is just
snapshot as at 21-Sep.

We can translate the groups of "Available Now at Transifex" and
"Available at Elvis".

Please correct me when you find any wrong information.

[URLs]
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/
http://elvis.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
http://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/

[Available Now at Transifex (moved to fedoraproject.org)]
- comps
- hwbrowser
- im-chooser
- revisor
- rhpxl
- smolt
- system-config-date
- system-config-httpd
- system-config-nfs
- system-config-samba
- system-config-services
- system-config-users

[Available at Elvis (no move, same as beofre)]
- anaconda
- authconfig
- autorun
- chkconfig
- desc
- firstboot
- initsripts
- kexec-tools
- kudzu
- libuser
- libvirt
- passwd
- pirut
- policycoreutil
- pykickstart
- redhat-network
- redhat-backgrounds
- redhat-config-cluster
- redhat-menus
- rhgb
- rhn-applet
- rhn-client-tool
- rhnsd
- rhpl
- setup
- summary
- switchdesk
- system-config-bind
- system-config-boot
- system-config-firewall
- system-config-kdump
- system-config-keyboard
- system-config-kickstart
- system-config-language
- system-config-lvm
- system-config-netboot
- system-config-network
- system-config-rootpassword
- system-config-securitylevel
- system-config-soundcard
- system-config-switch-mail
- usermode
- yum-rhn-plugin
(3 modules of comps, setroubleshoot and smolt have been moved to
fedoraproject.org)

[Not available Yet at Transifex (moved to fedoraproject.org)]
- desktop-effects (git)
- readahead (git)
- setroubleshoot (hg)
- system-config-printer (svn)