FLP meetings

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Tue Sep 25 19:21:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

Today's meeting has been canceled, we've run out of topics to justify
weekly meetings. As discussed earlier we're going to change the ritme of
FLP meetings to a bi-weekly schedule. This means every even-numbered
week the meeting will take place in #fedora-meeting at 19:00 UTC, so
that means the first meeting with the new pace is next week.

If anyone wants to give any updates on what you're working at the
moment, don't hesitate to drop a note and let us know! Communication is
the start of collaboration :-)

Some reminders:
     1. Today is translation freeze day[1], which means that
        translations for software must be in today to get included in
        the Fedora 8 release.
     2. Release notes translation for Test 3 freezes tomorrow[2], but
        every language with some translation will be included in Test 3.
        For the gold release a required amount of translation will still
        be needed for inclusion, this to emphasize the professional
        polish of the distribution.

Thanks for your hard work!!

Bart

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93