Self-Introduction: Espen Stefansen

Espen Stefansen libbe at stefansen.net
Fri Sep 28 22:26:31 UTC 2007

Full name: Espen Stefansen
City, Country: Bergen, Norway
Job: Linux administrator
Company: Institute of Marine Research

I wanna help improving the Norwegian bokmål translation in Fedora. At
the moment, nobody is maintaining the Norwegian bokmål language team, so
I probably should start one. :)

I have been translating for RedHat and GNOME for roughly 9 months now.
In addition to improving translations in various other software, e.g
Pidgin, Tasks and Dates. But since Fedora is taking over more of
RedHat's translations, I've signed up here as well. :)

Other than that, I've been using Linux for about 10 years. And I'm also
skilled in php/web-programming and linux-administration (RHCE).

GPG-key:
pub   1024D/B94DCD35 2007-09-28
 Nøkkelfingeravtrykk = DD82 8FEE 3BCB 7EE9 00DB  0681 A620 2A02 B94D
CD35
uid                  Espen Stefansen <libbe at stefansen.net>
sub   2048g/B4481EC1 2007-09-28