Help with Timezones (System-Config-Date)

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at
Mon Apr 7 00:32:58 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 1:57 AM, Gauthier Ancelin
> <gauthier.ancelin at> wrote:
> >  There is a problem with all the packages whose CVS is Mercurial,
> Dimitris is
> >  about to make some incantations to solve the problem.
> I think the spell (hgio mergiato) worked.
> Stats will be updated at 1:15 UTC. If you see anything strange, please
> submit an update to your PO files.
> -d
> --
> Dimitris Glezos
> Jabber ID: glezos at, GPG: 0xA5A04C3B
> "He who gives up functionality for ease of use
> loses both and deserves neither." (Anonymous)
> Fedora-trans-list at

*crosses fingers*

Thanks! It was sort of embarassing installing Fedora 8 in spanish in some
laptops and desktops, and selecting Monterrey, only to have it read
"Montserrat". I promised them to fix the translation for F9, and seeing how
the date is so close, I was starting to get worried. :-)

Thanks again for your help and time
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos
Sitio: [En Construcción]