Reminder: Translation deadline for Fedora 9 is in 2 days (7/4)

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 05:41:19 UTC 2008

Dapid Candra wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am wondering if my language (id) will be included in Fedora 9
> release. Seems that all module is ignoring the language, and the
> maintainers also. Why should we do this great effort then?
Hi Dapid
I don't know what I can do for you here... sorry what do you mean
'ignoring'?

> Recently I got mails from Wade, in those so many emails he sent, none
> is for id. I check the
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes, and
> surprise that even hi_IN, language with no name and only 6%
> translated, got listed.
For rel-notes, I see Indonesian (id) the above with 26%.

I checked LINGUS file under po/ directory, but I can not see the
language code of 'id' there. I added 'id' in the list and committed.
Hope it works.

Paul, Karsten, is this right?

> What's wrong with language id? Almost every module listed id as 'not
> in LINGUAS file' even though I contact the maintainer directly. Seems
> that you are ignoring us.
Can you tell us a little bit specific?
I see everything great here;
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/id/fedora-9