TQSG post fc9 update

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:01:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 13:58 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have created wiki page for reference and add this in 'Task' page as
> active. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks
>
> This should be updated asap basis, however decent review -> modification
> -> proofreading are needed before final. Any particular date/event that
> can be a target as appropriate due date?  Any one who can involve any
> stage of this update?  Anything have I missed out?

Noriko,

If there's any way to have the TQSG updated by the actual date of Fedora
9 release, that would be best.  After a release, we always have a lot of
marketing and press interest.  That means new contributors coming in and
introducing themselves.  If these procedures are correct, it will be
easier for them to jump in and get started immediately.  Otherwise we
risk losing their interest.

If you can make the required changes, I will be happy to proofread,
edit, and publish (or ask couf to publish).