fedora-release-notes-9.0.0-1

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:09:11 UTC 2008

I imported the new fedora-release-notes SRPM into the Fedora package CVS
tonight.

Our amazing translation teams provided a huge amount of work for this
package, including *ELEVEN* (11) fully finished translations of the
Release Notes!  You guys never cease to amaze me.  Thanks to all the
teams, not to mention Dimitris Glezos for his Transifex tool that many
of you used to submit translations.

Murray McAllister, Marc Wiriadistra, and Karsten Wade did a bunch of
hard labor to get things working on the Docs side.

Translators, keep in mind that there is still time to work on Docs
modules such as the Release Notes and related pieces.  We will pick up
finished work around 2359 UTC on 2008-05-12, to make a zero-day update
of the release notes.

Congratulations everyone, and thank you from the whole Fedora community!