Voting Results for first FLSCo

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Apr 29 07:17:20 UTC 2008

Following are the results of the vote for the first Localization
Steering Committee.

 35 of 321 eligible people voted. The cutoff line is 7.

  vote_count | username | human name
 ------------+----------+----------------------+---------------------
         26 | glezos   | Dimitris Glezos
         20 | diegobz  | Diego Búrigo Zacarão
         19 | couf     | Bart Couvreur
         18 | noriko   | Noriko Mizumoto
         17 | mmahut   | Marek Mahut
         17 | fab      | Fabian Affolter
         11 | raven    | Piotr Drag
 ------------+----------+----------------------+---------------------
         10 | igor     | Igor Pires Soares
          7 | vpv      | Ville-Pekka Vainio
          6 | bouska   | PabloMartin-Gomez
          3 | ankit    | Ankit Patel

Thanks to all of you who voted. The top four vote receivers hold their
seats for twelve months. The next three have their seats up for re-election
in six months.

Thanks to all nominees for stepping up. Keep up the good work!

Our next meeting is today, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:00 UTC, in the
#fedora-meeting IRC channel. Let's meet today but announce the first
FLSCo meeting in two weeks time, on May 13, if that's OK with
everyone.

What do all of you think about the election? Was it a good idea or a
waste of time? What could we do better next time?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/