Request of clarification about software translation

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Fri Jan 4 09:52:10 UTC 2008

While translating some software I saw that the chkconfig page
(http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/chkconfig) shows that it.po
is translated at 98% (87/1/0), so I decided to fix this.

The "submit module" of transifex is not actually configured to accept
contributions. So I think to work via cvs server, but the file contained
in the cvs server (cvs.fedoraproject.org) is different from the file
that I get from the web interface of the module.

This happens with other files too, like comps (web) that is different
from comps from cvs.fedoraproject.org or from comps-po from
i18n.fedoraproject.org.

How can I be sure of what to translate?

Thank-you

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73